Thursday, July 29, 2010

Updates, conversations, and comfort

All went well with the scan on Monday, fluid looked good and Dr is pleased, which of course pleases me!

Little Miss was doing lots of moving and stretching - grabbing toes and sucking her thumb. Awwwwww.

Later in the day I called on of my brothers to give him grief. He owes me dates for a possible summer weekend trip. We e.red up talking over the issue of infertility, costs, and insurance. He sees IF coverage as a perk, but seemed to reconsider when he realized I would have no Jim without the aid of insurance. Not only that, but my IF issue is a treatable condition! If someone had told me 6 years ago that I just had to take shots to get/stay PG who knows how different my little life would be.

So I've converted my non-believer for the month...

On to comfort... I'm not getting much of that lately. My belly seems to object to me standing up in the evenings. Objects as in major unpleasant tightening up to and including stomach upset. Ugh. As i understand it- Little Miss is head-down, so some of this is just from being kicked in the stomach after-dinner entertainment.

I'm just trying to hang in and not look too closely at how far it is to Nov. I should just hush, shouldn't I? Sigh. It isn't really that far.

Then there's the pelvic pain- sometimes it feels like my pelvis is going to spontaneously separate at any moment while walking. This happened with Jim, so I kinda know where it is headed.

1 comment:

MrsSpock said...

I remember the pubic symphysis pain being excruciating, with the husband having to help me dress- but I think it was partly a fibro thing for me too. definitely worth it, but definitely sucks too!