... I wondered if no one liked my post... then I figured out I didn't actually HIT POST!
I'm pretty proud of myself this week... I set out to make some decisions re: the kitchen, and to get Miss M's closet all arranged for the fall/winter.
I managed to finish:
- A flowchart of tasks created to complete the kitchen! YAY!
- I have a checklist of people to call +1 point
- I have to have a checklist to remember all the people to call -1 point
- All of Miss M's Fall clothes are sorted and hung up as necessary! +1 point !
- I culled out all her 18 mo clothes! +1 point !
- I still need to cull her clothes so there are WAY less outfits for me to manage - 1 point Boo Hiss!
- However, everything is hung by season (still Summer, early Fall, Late Fall, Winter). +1 point !
- My office files are ALMOST all sorted into 1 external hanging folder.
- Why does this matter you ask? I can get rid of a large filing cabinet that no longer works with my life or decor. It is storing a LOT of extra baggage, but very little useful material.
- I am able to find my key documents, and possibly get them into my fire-resistant file box.
- I feel like I know where my towel is. :)
- Putting some of my cooking equipment back in the kitchen, because it is going to be another 3+ weeks before the new cabinets are ready. I'm so done living out of boxes.
- Almost done making 3 major decisions - feel free to comment:
- What color should the walls be?
- I like a French Country look... I'm leaning either:
- Blue, light yellow, with some Red
- The current apple green.
- Yellow with Red and green accents
- Wood or vinyl tile in the kitchen? It is an eat-in kitchen, very large.
- What kind of counter-top material to get. (I am not a fan of granite, it is pretty, but I drop things too often - hate the breakage).
- I plan to schedule a quote for getting a new gas line (new stove).
- Finalize plans for the flooring.
- Break open a wall to find out how deep my new pantry will be.