Wednesday, May 19, 2010

More Good News, More Bad News... A Pattern!

Good News:
 
My bloodwork screening for the baby having Downs, ect came back in the totally normal range.
 
 
Bad News:
 
My oldest brother's wife was just diagnosed with cancer in her thyroid and lymph nodes. It is malignant and considered very aggressive. This is the same SIL that just had my sweet baby Nephew -  he's 6 months old. I don't know what the exact type of cancer is - the details/news has yet to be shared fully. 
 
This just strikes me to my heart.

3 comments:

MrsSpock said...

OMG. How horrible for your brother and SIL.

But so glad little one is in the low risk category.

Stacie said...

Oh no! I am so sad to hear about your SIL. I do hope she starts kicking some serious cancer a** ASAP. I will keep her in my thoughts.

Yeah for low risk! Keep on rocking baby!

ColourYourWorld said...

Oh Dawn I am so sorry for you and your family. This disease is everywhere and it makes me angry. It's just not fair.

I am so glad of your good news.