So, I'm in my room... Baby is doing great on the monitor! Yay!
I've been keeping in touch with the outside world giving updates and getting things done. Can't get a stable connection via my laptop, but I'm rockin my Droid. :)
Thanks to everyone for their well-wishes and concern... It means a lot to know you guys are out there rooting for me and my little girl!
Speaking of which, I just had an uplifting conversation with Stacie, of Here Storky. Thanks so much for the chat girlfriend!
So, dinner is served... What are we having? A GD dinner was ordered for me... Hmmm....
- A roll - high glycemic index, check!
- Apple sauce - high glycemic, ck!
- Apple juice - hg index, ck!
- Rice, plain (we wouldn't want any spice to get on there, would we?) - very high glycemic index, double-check!
- Cooked carrots, totally plain, thank you very much - also very high glycemic index, double-check!
- Piece of over-cooked lightly spiced chicken - whew! Thought they weren't going to sneak anything healthy in there! Just made it!
So, I sent it back. I just hope this crushed ice isn't all I get until hubby gets here.