Saturday, December 25, 2010

Reason for the Season ll

Just so I don't forget...  We told Jim all about Santa coming. We even used the "you'd better be good" line a few times... We sent him to bed with sugar plums dancing on his head.

So this morning at a respectable 9 AM my  son comes in to the room to wake me. He's all excited to go downstairs. I asked him what we were going to do downstairs, since I hadn't heard any mention of any key Christmas ingredients.

Jim looked at me ever-so-brightly and said, "We have to get god and watch a video!"

Really? Hmmm... That, my dear, what I was thinking, but OK!

Boy will Jim be surprised! I hope...

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh, that is wonderful! I bet God likes videos.

Merry Christmas to all of you!

MrsSpock said...

J did not get excited even after we told him Santa had been here. he shrugged, rolled over, and went back to sleep.