Monday, September 17, 2007

Wow! What was that??

I felt it, I felt the Bump last night!!! Whoo hoo!

I was lying in bed and felt a sensation in my lower abdomen that was like feeling fingers moving through a taught cloth. That, or like I was really, really hungry (without the hunger pains) and my stomach was rolling over. However, it was WAY to low to be my stomach.

I have had this feeling very lightly off and on for about a week, and wondered if that might be it, but had usually decided it was just gass. This time it was so pronounced and strong that I am SURE it was the baby.

I told Bo and his face just lit up. He is so excited, even though he can't feel it yet.

It is starting to be real. I am starting to really show too. Wow!

9 comments:

Gemini Girl said...

yeahy!

I only felt them at 20 weeks- lucky you!

Enjoy this feeling darling- pregnancy goes by so fast (unlike being if)

Stacie said...

Congratulations! It is the best strangest feeling ever, isn't it? I first felt mine at around 15 weeks, too. I didn't feel them consistently until after 20 weeks. Now even dh can see them!

I am so happy for you! Now start enjoying being pregnant. Shout it from the rooftops! It is really going to happen...and in about 25 weeks, you'll have a little bundle of joy to hold and smother with love!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I felt my first movement at 16.5 weeks, and I thought that was early! But like you said, it takes a little while to decide if it's the baby or not.

It's a whole new ball game, now. You'll find that the movements come at certain times, and then you'll freak out if they don't come when you expect them. But mostly, it's wonderful. Yay!

ultimatejourney said...

How exciting! Congrats!

The Momcaster said...

cool! congrats! can't wait to feel mine!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Awesome!

abby said...

Yay, isn't that the best feeling? To me those first little movements felt like someone very very lightly tickling me on the inside. So cool and so strange...

Thank you so much for the info about using both your maiden and married names, I really appreciate it! I'm going to look more into how that works.

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

Wow! Very, very exciting :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.