Saturday, March 6, 2010

Nearlydawnology

Thanks to Stacie for this idea. I am a sucker for a fun meme. :-)

Hey you! Yes, you and you and you and, especially you! Any of you reading this. You're tagged. After you've gotten to learn more about me than you ever wanted to know, take a turn and play the game. It's fun! Let others know a little more about yourself, repost this as your name followed by "ology."

FOODOLOGY:

What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch (or as I usually order it "wreeench")
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Thai Spice --- mmmmmm Thai!
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy's
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Chocolate
What are your pizza toppings of choice? peperoni, mushroom, ham
How many televisions are in your house? one - yes really, only 1
What color cell phone do you have? blackberry - ha!

BIOLOGY:

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? well, I've had stuff lifted out and then put back in for the c-section! Does that count? Oh, and I am missing a tube from an ectopic pregnancy
What is the last heavy item you lifted? two 30+ toddlers at the same time. Stacie and I have this in common, bu not for the same reason!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yes, once when I was rollerskating and I landed on my head while skating backwards.
Have you ever fainted? yes
Do you know what is causing your IF? Yes and no - we think it is a cocktail of PCOS, Thrombo.phelia, male-factor morphology, and old-fashioned bad tubes... nice mix, eh?

BULLCRAPOLOGY:

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? no, well, yes, but no, well yes, um no.... it might be a good thing, but you wouldn't know how you'd react until after you'd found out. Yikes. So, no thanks?  I think. hmmmm
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Oh... I chose Cecile during French class - I still like it. Also, my Mom said the 2nd-runner-up name for me was Michelle Dawn - I kinda like that.
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 2 - but I never wear them because I don't like the thingy between my toes - ouch!
Last person you talked to? Jim

FAVORITOLOGY:

Season? Fall or Spring - it is a toss up
Holiday? Christmas.
Day of the week? Friday
Month? October or December... it's a toss up
Color? Red
Drink? Coke - diet please
Alcoholic? Mike's Hard Lemonade

CURRENTOLOGY:

Missing someone? Yes ;(
What are you listening to? The television and Jim playing
What are you watching? Thomas the Train - Calling All Engines
Worrying about? the outcome of our IVF - did the Egg Retrieval today
What's the last movie you saw? no idea.... it was that memorable - last movie at the theater was Avatar
Do you smile often? Yes
If you could change your eye color what would it be? brilliant green
What's on your wish list for your birthday? a baby
Can you do a chin-up? Not unless someone is pushing me up! Ha!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? I think it's both.
Have you been in a car wreck? Yes.
Have you caused a car wreck? Yes. I once backed into someone - it didn't cause damage though.
Do you have an accent? Yes - quite Southern I'm told, but I can't hear it myself :)
Last time you cried? yesterday - I was reading blogs of IF friends
Plans tonight? going to Cracker Barrel for dinner, hubby has a craving :)
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? more times than I'd like to admit to
Name three things you bought yesterday? Dinner, Elmo plates, Elmo Napkins
Have you met someone who has changed your life? Yes, quite a few, actually - many of them are bloggers
For the better or worse? Mostly better. :-)
How did you bring in the New Year? At a friends' home - kids, wine, and a plastic Dick Clark, good times!!
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I'm not sure. Would I still get to have my son?
What songs do you sing in the shower? I think it depends on my mood, and if anyone is home :)
Have you held hands with someone today? yes, I held hubby and Jim's hands
Who was the last person you took a picture of? Jim and hubby outside riding the new tricycle
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Both
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Nope.
Last time you ate peanut butter and jelly? Last week
What were you doing at 12 a.m. last night? Thinking about not eating/drinking in prep for IVF ER today
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? not eating/drinking in prep for IVF ER today - do you sense a trend?

1 comment:

MrsSpock said...

Your wish list and mine are the same- my birthday is Wednesday. let's hope we both get our wish!