Thursday, February 1, 2007

CD 9 Update - Almost There....

Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement!! It is so good to know you all are there rooting for me!

I did my CD 9 blood work today, it took 4 sticks, but I was in such a good mood I didn't mind. Why, you ask??

Because today they found 4 more follicles!! 3 on the left and 1 on right!!! Whooo Hooo!! I'm an egg-producing machine! The blood work came back as good - good E2, and not about to ovulate on my own. I'm liking it!!

Ok, so no, I'm not getting my hopes all outta whack. I'm just happy that I CAN make more than 1 good egg. I am so darned excited to be responding to something!!!!!!

I feel like I can make it to the end of this cycle now without complaining so much. If it doesn't work I think I will be OK because I am making progress.

OK - that's all, gotta get to bed - up early for more blood draws, mmmmmm yummy.


No comments: