Wednesday, August 19, 2009

For Gil - Thinking of You!

Hey, GIL!  I'm thinking of you and haven't had a chance to check to see how Petit is coming along. I hope you'll enjoy this!
 
 
For those that don't know, Gil is not only an IF sister, but also a gamer. She has been awaiting her first child for much longer than 9 Months. Her blog is Hardest Quest, you'll find it on my side bar!  Go show her some love in the last few days of her real-life quest - she's just about to Level UP, and as some of you know, she'll be getting a lot of real world experience points as a result too!!
 
HUGS!!

1 comment:

Gil said...

Bless you Dawn! Oh didn't that make me giggle! I love the stuff by "The Guild"... our own guild goes looking for it each time they put out something new.

You bet... I can't believe I'm about to level up so to speak; I feel like I'm getting my epic for heaven's sake! And the XP will be mind boggling, I'm sure, but it'll be worth it in the end. I know that for certain.

I can't believe that I've been on this quest for so long; to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel is nothing short of incredible. And I'm so glad that I have wonderful 'guildies' (aka IF sisters) along with me for the trip. You mean the world to me. Thank you for your wishes hon. I'll be sure to keep you posted. *hugs*