Well, butter my butt and call me a biscut.
The baby is breech again. A frank breech, which means that the baby's feet are up around its ears. Sounds like fun, huh? You know, it also sounds about like my level of tolerance for being pregnant right now.
Now they are telling me that even if I go into labor naturally I'll be having a C-section, unless the baby turns again. The earliest they will intervine is 39 wks; March 5th is our scheduled date. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to do anything to endanger our child, but are you really sure that 38 wks isn't just as good? I mean the baby IS 8 lbs already! Geesh!
I know that all of you are going to want to say very soothing things, and you really might not understand or agree with my level of frustration. I know you'll be thinking things like: You've got a healthy baby on the way! You can wait just a few more days! It'll be OK! You can make it!
Just Don't. OK? Resist. Because I don't want to hear it. I want this baby out - NOW wouldn't be too soon.
I started having more painful a.k.a. productive-feeling contractions last night. I really was lulled into thinking it was close now, really close. Only to find out that all that was a ruse - the baby was just turning.
- I can't sleep, unless you count 1 hour intervals as sleep.
- It hurts to walk
- The massive heartburn has started again today, baby is pushing on my tummy again
- GD means I can't eat the things I want, which as a "foodie" is true torture
- I'll keep lancing my finger 4 times per day until baby is here
- I just want a fucking donut, I cried today because I wanted a donut, it's so fucking sad
- My pelvis separates every few hours, which hurts like nothing I've ever fucking experienced
- I've been home alone almost all day every day since December 1st. Since 99% of my friends work during the day.
- I've got 6 to 8 wks more of solitary confinement to do once baby is born.
- I've finished all the cleaning, organizing the house, and bullshit tasks I can think of
- I'm so freaking bored I've started sleeping to pass the time
- I'm getting depressed
I know I'll make it. I know. Once baby is here and I've started not sleeping for a different reason I'll probably regret "rushing". So, I'll have this post to remind me how miserable I am. Right?