Thursday, June 14, 2007

CD 8 US Results

Today's US shows 11 follies > 1.1 some as large as 1.5, so we are still looking good!

I asked about potential trigger dates again... Looks more like I will be triggering Saturday or Sunday, RE doesn't think I have a chance of making it as late as Monday.

Today's blood draw was kinda frustrating... The lady doing the draw refused to use any hot compresses. I got all scared of her, and really wanted to leave. I didn't want this woman to stick me with a needle. Grrrrrr!

Granted, she did manage to get me in one try, in my arm and not the hand, but she left a huge bruise on my forearm from digging!!!!!! Grrrrr

My baby kitty Cocoa is not getting any better. He won't eat, and can barely get around at this point. He still purrs for me, but he is really very sad and just wants to rest.

Every morning now, I find myself saying goodbye, just in case. I am seriously considering putting him to sleep tomorrow, or this weekend, if he doesn't go on his own. He is my baby boy, my sweetheart, and I'm going to miss him terribly.

I think his brother Humphries is starting to figure it out... He is less neurotic, and is spending a lot of time laying beside Cocoa. He is still jealous about the food, but seems to be getting more gentle and loving overall.

It is so very hard to loose those you love...

1 comment:

Gil said...

Eleven follies!? Wow! Nice! Good going! I'm hoping things go well for you over the weekend. But curses on the nurse who wouldn't use hot compresses. I sympathize, believe me! And how.

As for your little furbaby, my heart aches for you. I have been in your shoes, and eventually, I will be there again as I have two cats right now (brothers who are inseparable). Whatever happens, I'll be thinking of you. Take care hon. Love to you all.